Happy Friday! Mother Nature has been playing tricks with us lately, dangling the carrot of warm weather and then yanking it back juuuust as we’re about to take the bait. I’m dreaming of warmer days with this Friday’s Sip & Sit.
Thanks to the Cookie Rookie for this week’s cocktail!
Ginger Raspberry Crush
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, muddled
- 3 ounces vodka (I love Titos)
- 1 T agave nectar
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- ginger ale
- muddle the raspberries and place half in the bottom of each glass
- top with agave nectar, lemon juice, and ice
- pour in 1.5 ounces of vodka per glass
- top with ginger ale
- serve with raspberries and lemon for garnish, and a sugar rim if desired.
What better way to enjoy warm weather than with a relaxing waterfront porch? I could use a Ginger Raspberry Crush—someone can hand it to me after I climb into that lovely kayak—paddling along the shores, soaking in the sun with immeasurable weekend contentment. Nothing is as inspiring as an exotic locale, offering brand new views, a refreshing mindset and crystal clear waters.